* Heckler Media, Inc. may disclose your information, under strict terms of confidentiality and restriction of use, to partners of Heckler Media, Inc. who supply services on behalf of Heckler Media, Inc. and who need to process personal data in the provision of such services. When you use ” Heckler Media, Inc. Websites” you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Heckler Media, Inc. partners. Heckler Media, Inc. will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent. However, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its subscribers Heckler Media, Inc. will comply with any such legally binding request.
3. Information Collected
* 3.1. Identifiable information – Your information is collected when you register or fill in a form on a Heckler Media, Inc. website, or you send an email to Heckler Media, Inc.. The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Heckler Media, Inc. at any time if you wish Heckler Media, Inc. to cease using your personal information.
* 3.2. Non identifiable information – Heckler Media, Inc. will from time to time collect information from you that does not reveal your personal identity. Heckler Media, Inc. uses this information for editorial purposes, and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in aggregate form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
4. Use of personal information
* Heckler Media, Inc. processes personal information for the purpose of providing a personalized service, conducting market research surveys, running competitions and providing you with information about products and services on offer. Heckler Media, Inc. may from time to time use your contact information to tell you about news or events provided by Heckler Media, Inc. or one of its strategic partners. You may opt-out of receiving such mailings, either when you register with Heckler Media, Inc. or at any time afterwards. Heckler Media, Inc. may also contact you with important information about your registration details even if you have opted-out of receiving promotional emails.
There are links on Heckler Media, Inc. web sites to third party web sites which Heckler Media, Inc. has no control over. Heckler Media, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Heckler Media, Inc. advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
7. International Transfers
This Website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under Heckler Media, Inc.’s control. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst Heckler Media, Inc. strives to protect your personal information, Heckler Media, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once Heckler Media, Inc. receives the transmission, Heckler Media, Inc. makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
9. Contact Details
Heckler Media, Inc.
Kings Beach, CA 96143